Want to book a room??? Please review the booking policy:
Employee Room Booking Policy
1. Reservations can not be requested more than 4 days prior to requested arrival date.
2. An employee may use the published employee rates ONLY if we are less than 80% occupied on the day or days they would like to stay. Reason: We are accountable to the individual owners of our units who look at monthly statements that list their income. They will definitely question a rate of $91.00 on a night they know they could have sold their room for $153 - $199.
3. The employee room request form must be filled out, signed by your department manager and then turned in to Susan Thompson (Res/Rev Manager) or Devin Marks (Lodging Director) for final approval(again, no more then 4 days prior to arrival date). It is the employees responsibility to follow up and see if the request has been approved.
4. The process for the $69 Employee Coupon is not the same as a regular employee room request. Employees do not need to fill out a form, the request does not have to be approved by the employee’s manager and does not need to be made by Susan (Res/Rev manager). They can make the reservation with anyone in the reservations department (or Front Desk if there is no one in reservations) and it is for stays Sun – Thur only in a Standard room in the Selkirk Lodge and we need to be less than 80% occupied on requested date.
5. A credit/debit card is REQUIRED at the time the reservation is requested. If there is no credit/debit card on the request form, the request will not be processed. If the employee does not have
Ready to book??? Employee Room Request