August 6, 2017 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
The Huckleberry Color Fun Run & Walk is a great way to start your day!
Run or walk through the forest and get covered with color tossed by the forest urchins. This is a great, family event and is marked for 5K and 2.5K participants.
All Participants receive:
- Sunglasses (they will help keep powder out but are not safety glasses)
- A powder pack for the the color toss
- A complimentary full day scenic foot passenger lift ticket (good for August 6 only)
- New this year! A gourmet hotdog with huckleberry and veggie embellishments!
- And - tons of color fun as you complete your run/walk!
Early Bird Registration (by July 28) - $35.00 Adults $32.00 Juniors*
You get a $5 discount for helping us plan ahead! You will also be assured of getting the shirt size that you order!
Late Registration (By August 4) - $40 Adults, $37.00 Juniors*
You get everything listed above, with our best guess at sizes for T-shirts. Please understand that we cannot predict the future regarding sizes but we will make a good guess.
On-Site Registration - $45 Adults, $42 Juniors (Available only if space allows)
You get get everything listed above and hopefully a T-shirt. T-shirts will be distributed on a first come first served basis and we will order lots, but we never know how many folks will show up.
*Juniors are 12 and under. Kids 6 and under are free to accompany parents but do not receive any of the race benefits including shirt, glasses or lunch.
Registration is limited, so sign up now!
7:30am - 9:45am: Packet pick up at the tennis court
10am: The Color Run Begins!
10:45-11:30am: Color tosses in the village