Stay two nights this summer and your 3rd night is on us!Details »
The 200 mile Spokane to Sandpoint Relay (S2S) begins atop picturesque Mt. Spokane, Washington and winds through 60 miles of world class Centennial Trail (with a total of 80 miles of property adjacent to waterfront), and meanders through two National Forests en route to the finish line at the beach in beautiful Sandpoint, Idaho.
- A free craft beer at the finish for all participants and volunteers
- A Team Captain gift to thank you for your extra work
- Professional timing of all 36 legs with live updates during the race
- A free medical team available for everything from blisters to heat injuries
- An extra “veteran” shirt for every 5 years you participate
- Personalized bibs with your team name
- Enough porta potties so you’re never waiting for more than a few people
- 30% of the course is on off-road paved trail & 40% is along waterfront
- An intimate feel where you get to know the other teams, staff & volunteers along the course
- No traffic!
Come join us and experience the difference yourself!
For more information on this event please visit SpokaneToSandpoint.com
Looking for a relaxing stay after the big event? Three outdoor Jacuzzis, a heated swimming pool, incredible views of the slopes and Lake Pend Oreille, all at Schweitzer. Plus treatments by Solsitice Spa are available with advanced reservation. Stay 2 nights and the third night is on us!