We just may be the biggest mountain your club has never visited...
Why Choose Schweitzer Mountain Resort?
- 2900 acres of legendary in-bounds terrain - among the largest areas in the United States!
- Gateway to 4000 acres of additional guided backcountry tours through Selkirk Powder Company, located at Schweitzer
- Easy access - just 90 miles from Spokane International Airport (GEG) via all-weather roads
- 100% Slopeside lodging at the Schweitzer Mountain Resort Village with a great hot breakfast included in all stays!
- Events, activities, and dining options on-site in a vibrant resort village... If you can imagine it, we can do it! Here are just a few examples of our 2014-2015 Club Excursions.
- Just 11 miles above Sandpoint, Idaho -- voted the most beautiful small town in America.
- Bus service around Sanpoint is available through the SPOT Bus Service. The Spot Bus connects with the Schweitzer Mountain's Shuttle at the Red Barn near the base of the hill so you don't have to drive.
Our location in Northern Idaho is truly spectacular, and with 100% slopeside lodging and value season rates available most of the season, we can provide unmatched value and convenience for your group.
For questions, a bid, to schedule a FAM tour, or to book please contact our Group Welcome Team:
Matt Hofman: email@example.com 208.263.9555 ext. 2819
Schweitzer Prime Timers
The Prime Timers are a senior social ski club consisting of retired and semi-retired members who are avid skiers who love & support Schweitzer Mountain. Club members participate on the mountain at weekly Thursday social events and guests are always welcome. You can usually find members at the Outback daily around 10:00 to 11:00 AM where they meet to enjoy a hot beverage or just relax and take a mid-morning break. I want more information on The Prime Timers