We just may be the biggest mountain your club has never visited!
Why Choose Schweitzer Mountain Resort?
- 2900 acres of legendary in-bounds terrain - among the largest areas in the United States!
- Gateway to 4000 acres of additional guided backcountry tours through Selkirk Powder Company, located at Schweitzer
- Easy access - just 90 miles from Spokane International Airport (GEG) via all-weather roads
- 100% Slopeside lodging at the Schweitzer Mountain Resort Village with a great hot breakfast included in all stays!
- Events, activities, and dining options on-site in a vibrant resort village...if you can imagine it, we can do it!
- Just 11 miles above Sandpoint, Idaho -- voted one of the best towns in the West
- Excellent lift capacity - 2 high-speed quads and a high-speed six plus many more (9 total lifts)
Our location in Northern Idaho is truly spectacular, and with 100% slopeside lodging and value season rates available most of the season, we can provide unmatched value and convenience for your group.
For questions, a bid, to schedule a FAM tour, or to book please contact our sales team:
Michelle Hixson: firstname.lastname@example.org 208.263.9555 ext. 2818
Alice Sloane: email@example.com 208.263.9555 ext. 2819
We also work with a number of tour operators who can help with air. For references, please inquire.
Schweitzer Prime Timers – a senior social ski club consisting of retired and semi-retired members who are avid skiers who love/support Schweitzer Mountain. Club members participate, on the mountain, at weekly Thursday social events and guests are always welcome. You can also always find members at the Outback daily around 10:00 to 11:00 AM where they meet to enjoy a hot beverage or just relax and take a mid-morning break. For more information on The Prime Timers click here.