Take a hosted snowshoe hike...
Join our knowledgeable host on a snowshoe adventure. Depending upon the conditions, we may hike through Hermit’s Hollow old growth forests, along the Schweitzer Ridge, or to picnic point for a moonlit hike.
- Hours: 10am every Saturday and Sunday
- Hosted Hike through Hermit's Hollow $20 (includes trail fee and snowshoe rentals!*)
- Hosted Hike on the summit $25 ( includes a chairlift ride and snowshoe rentals!*)
- Hosted Moonlight Hike $30 (includes hot chocolate and snacks and snowshoe rentals.*)
- *$5 discount on all hosted hikes if you provide your own gear.
Want to save a little time? Bring in a signed copy of the Hosted Snowshoe Hike Release Form.
For more information or to sign up contact the Activity Center at 208.255.3081
Explore the quiet side of Schweitzer...
Our snowshoe trails are open during normal operation everyday of the season – weather permitting.
Head out into Hermit’s Hollow designated snowshoe trails through the old growth forest and up to Picnic Point or out on to the Nordic Trails (be sure to stay to the side of the trials at all times and please do not walk on the cross country tracks).
Trail fees are $15 for adults and $12 for juniors. Snowshoe rental packages are available for $20 or $15 for snowshoes only at the Ski & Ride Center.