Discover Your Home Mountain
Our 2020/21 winter passes are on sale, but we realize everyone is dealing with different challenges related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Right now, the focus in our communities is on keeping everyone safe and healthy, so with that in mind, we have extended our early pricing deadline from May 31st until July 31st, 2020. As an added benefit to our renewing 2019/20 season pass holders, we are taking $50 off the purchase price of your 2020/21 pass and pre-loading 1 FREE (pass equivalent) Buddy Ticket to your pass - valid any day of the season.*
NEW Schweitzer Pandemic Pass Assurance
To provide an extra level of confidence when purchasing your 2020/21 Season Pass, we have implemented two new policies:
- If Schweitzer cannot open and operate for the 2020/21 season at all (Federal or State health mandate for instance), you will be able to choose a full refund, no questions asked, or you will be able to roll your pass purchase over to the 2021/22 season. This also includes cases where your state, or country, does not allow you to travel into Idaho.
- If, by Nov 15, 2020, you choose that you are not comfortable skiing/riding during the 2020/21 season (for any reason) you can roll your pass purchase over to the 2021/22 season.
- Our goal is that season passholders will be able to ski/ride any time they choose, with no daily capacity constraints. In order to fulfill this goal, we may limit the total number of season passes sold.
We want you to feel confident that when you get your pass now, you’ll be able to enjoy your Home Mountain on powder days, groomer days, and everyday in between once this is all behind us!
Due in part to the overwhelming number of Powder Alliance visitors to Schweitzer, we have chosen to discontinue our Powder Alliance partnership for the 2020/21 season. But don't worry! We have some fantastic reciprocal deals for our passholders including free days at some of your favorite resorts like Whitewater, Bridger Bowl, and Castle; plus other deals at Whitefish, Powder Mountain and Grand Targhee - CLICK HERE to view the full list of passholder perks!
How to Purchase Your Pass
If you are renewing your 2019/20 Season Pass:
If you are purchasing a new 2020/21 Season Pass:
- By phone: 208.254.4010 x 1246 or in person at the Season Pass Office. See our hours page for latest open times.
- To complete the 2020/21 season pass release for an already purchased pass CLICK HERE.
- If you have a 2020 Spring Fling Pass and would like to apply $99 to the purchase a 2020/21 season pass, CLICK HERE or you can call the Season Pass Office.
- Please allow 24 hours for us to process your season pass purchase. 2020/21 lift tickets and season pass rates are subject to 6% Idaho state sales tax & 3.5% Resort Fee. Total taxes and fees are 9.71% of purchase. Season passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Schweitzer Mountain Resort is the best family friendly skiing experience near Spokane, CDA, and Sandpoint! Over 2900 acres of terrain, ski-in/ski-out lodging, dining, and non-skiing activities are available for your whole family. Looking forward to seeing you at Schweitzer this winter!