January 28, 2021 - January 29, 2021
2021 Chad Engstrom Memorial EEYSL #1
Presented by Schweitzer Alpine Racing School
Loop Hole Race Venue - Schweitzer Mountain Resort – Sandpoint, ID
● All competitors and coaches must complete the 2021 SMR Release and register (competitors) prior to the first team captains’ meeting (See Registration box below)
● No uphill traffic to the Loop Hole Race Venue
January 28 – (2) Women’s GS Races
January 29 – (2) Men’s GS Races
Age Eligibility YOB 2013 – 2009 only (no 5 and 6 year olds and no U14’s)
Start Order The event will be run by club. Athletes will be randomly sorted by age within their club for each frist run race.
The start order will be reversed within each club / age group for run 2 of each race.
● Registration Deadline (for athletes and coaches): January 25, 2021
● Price: $21 per Start = $42 per day
● 2021 SMR Release must be completed prior to participation for athletes and coaches
● ATHLETES AND COACHES MUST Register through your USSS account.
No bib deposit: A $50 charge will be issued if bibs are not returned. Team captains will pick up bibs sorted by team at
the Clock Tower at 7:30 am
$25 per day, $50 for a two-day ticket. Multi-day tickets may be purchased at the Schweitzer Mountain Resort Ticket
Window January 28 th. Athlete lift tickets will be available for purchase at 7am.
Wednesday January 27th at 7pm Via Zoom. Link will be shared with EEYSL club leaders.
SARS Club House (Lazier 102A) **Restricted Access**
Chief of Race: Bill Brooks
Technical Advisor: Jamie Landwehr
Chief of Course: TBD
TD: Jim Jopson
COVID coordinator: Shyam Parekh
The listed Lodging Partners actively support youth sports and specifically ski racing in the Sandpoint Community. SARS encourages each of our visitors to support those that support us.
Hotel Ruby - At the base of the mountain in Ponderay. Complimentary wax room, breakfast, meeting space, Wi-Fi, pool, and hot tub. Book by phone 208.263.5383, tell them you’re coming for the SARS ski race.
La Quinta –Lodging in Downtown Sandpoint. Book by phone 208.263.9581, tell them you’re coming for the SARS ski