February 23, 2021 - February 26, 2021
2021 Eigenvector Research WR FIS
Presented by Schweitzer Alpine Racing School
Zip Down Race Venue - Schweitzer Mountain Resort – Sandpoint, ID
- All competitors and coaches must complete the 2021 SMR Release and register prior to the first team captains’ meeting (See Registration box below)
- No uphill traffic to the Zip Down Venue
Feb. 23 – Feb. 26 (2 FIS -SG and 2 FIS -GS races per gender & 2 USSS SG per gender)
Feb. 23 & 24 – Morning Women’s FIS SG and USSS SG and afternoon Women’s FIS GS
Feb. 25 & 26 – Morning Men’s FIS and USSS SG and afternoon Men’s GS
FIS SG and GS (and USSS SG for U16 and older)
- Registration Deadline (for athletes and coaches): February 18, 2021
- Price: $52 per SG start and $48 per GS Start
- 2021 SMR Release must be completed prior to participation for athletes and coaches
- ATHLETES AND COACHES MUST Register through your USSS account. Each FIS SG will be followed by a USSS Super G. Athletes are eligible to register for only one of the daily SG races (FIS competitors can not race in the USSS Super G.)
- Registration Deadline (for athletes and coaches): February 17, 2021
- Price: $50 per USSS SG
- 2021 SMR Release must be completed prior to participation for athletes and coaches ATHLETES AND COACHES MUST Register through your USSS account.
** Max field size for SG is 100 including FIS and USSS entries. FIS athletes get priority. Should the total number of FIS or USSS registered athletes exceed 100, the host ROC will follow PNSA guidelines for field size reduction. **
ALL Athletes, coaches, officials, and volunteers must complete the following COVID-19 Forms:
- COVID - 19 pre-event form Due 24 – 48 hours before the start of the first event.
- COVID 19 race day form Due EACH MORNING of the competition by 7AM. The Race Day Form will be available at 5AM each race day morning. Participants who haven not completed the COVID-19 forms within the required time frame may be withdrawn from the competition. Lift tickets will not be issued to competitors, coaches officials, or volunteers who have not completed the appropriate COVID-19 form. Refunds will not be granted to racers.
No bib deposit: A $50 charge will be issued if bibs are not returned. Team captains will pick up bibs sorted by team at the Clock Tower at 7:30 am
$36 per day. PNSA Elite Passes will be honored. $72 two-day lift tickets will be available on the 22nd and 24th. Athlete lift tickets will be available for purchase at 7am.
The Outback lodge will be off limits to athletes and coaches. An event tent and outhouses will be placed at the top of the race venue. Athletes and coaches should be prepared to be outside for the day. Packs with warm clothes, food, water, and a folding stool are recommended.
Monday, February 22nd at 6pm Via Zoom.
Join Zoom Meeting, Meeting ID: 946 7141 6233,
SARS Club House (Lazier 102A) **Restricted Access
Chief of Race: Jamie Landwehr – jamie@Sars.net (208) 946 – 7859
The listed Lodging Partners actively support youth sports and specifically ski racing in the Sandpoint Community. SARS encourages each of our visitors to support those that support us.
Hotel Ruby - At the base of the mountain in Ponderay. Complimentary wax room, breakfast, meeting space, Wi-Fi, pool, and hot tub. Book by phone 208.263.5383, tell them you’re coming for the SARS ski race.
La Quinta –Lodging in Downtown Sandpoint. Book by phone 208.263.9581, tell them you’re coming for the SARS ski race