February 21, 2021 - February 22, 2021
2021 Schweitzer NWC
Presented by Schweitzer Alpine Racing School
Zip Down Race Venue - Schweitzer Mountain Resort – Sandpoint, ID
- All competitors and coaches must complete the 2021 SMR Release and register prior to the first team captains’ meeting (See Registration box below)
- No uphill traffic to the Zip Down Venue
- February 21 - (2) Women’s SG Races
- February 22 – (2) Men’s SG Races Age Eligibility U16 and Older
- Registration Deadline (for athletes and coaches): February 18, 2021
- Price: $50 per Start = $100 per day
- 2021 SMR Release must be completed prior to participation for athletes and coaches
- ATHLETES AND COACHES MUST Register through your USSS account.
ALL Athletes, coaches, officials, and volunteers must complete the following COVID-19 Forms:
- COVID - 19 pre-event form Due 24 – 48 hours before the start of the first event
- COVID 19 race day form Due EACH MORNING of the competition by 7AM. The Race Day Form will be available at 5AM each race day morning.
- Participants who haven not completed the COVID-19 forms within the required time frame may be withdrawn from the competition. Lift tickets will not be issued to competitors, coaches, officials, or volunteers who have not completed the appropriate COVID-19 form. Refunds will not be granted to racers.
No bib deposit: A $50 charge will be issued if bibs are not returned. Team captains will pick up bibs sorted by team at the Clock Tower at 7:30 am
The Outback lodge will be off limits to athletes and coaches. An event tent and outhouses will be placed at the top of the race venue. Athletes and coaches should be prepared to be outside for the day. Packs with warm clothes, food, water, and a folding stool are recommended.
$36 per day. PNSA Elite Passes will be honored. Athlete lift tickets will be available for purchase at 7am.