March 24, 2018 5:30 AM - 9:00 PM
24 Hours of Schweitzer - March 24, 2018!
The year, 24 Hours for Hank presents a new challenge ... 2,400 Feet of Schweitzer!
The nation's longest GS Race will start at Sky House and finish at The Outback in what promises to inspire smiles and test your endurance. Participants get the thrill of a sunrise load and racing before Schweitzer opens to public traffic!
Teams of skiers, boarders & telemarkers will ride for prizes, bragging rights and most importantly, fundraising for Cystinosis research and Hank's future!
Don't have a team? You can still donate to the cause!
24 Hours for Hank is a non-profit, tax exempt entity pursuant to Section 501 (c)(3). Federal Tax ID #26-2856413. All net proceeds of the funds raised will go directly to The Cystinosis Research Foundation to support medical research. You gift is tax deductible.
- Race begins at 6:30am. Registration opens at 5am in the Caribou Room
- Start list will be based on fundraising and skier ability
- 2 & 4 person teams
- Team prizes for each category (age, fundraiser)
- Exclusive breakfast The Outback at 9am
- 3 challenges throughout the day to spice up the competition
- Lunch provided
- Awards party and auction after the race - food from around the world at 6pm!
- Miah Kohal in Taps at 9pm. $10 cover for non-participants
For More information and to register visit: www.24HoursforHank.org