March 26, 2022 7:00 AM - 1:00 PM
2400 Feet of Schweitzer
The longest Giant Slalom in the US returns!
This year 24 Hours for Hank presents its fourth 2,400 Feet of Schweitzer! The nation’s longest GS Race will start at the Sky House and finish at The Outback in what promises to inspire smiles and test your endurance. Participants get the thrill of a sunrise load and race before Schweitzer opens to Public traffic. Teams of skiers, boarders & telemarkers will ride for prizes, bragging rights and most importantly fundraising for Cystinosis research and Hank’s future.
* Racer Check-in opens at 5:00am in the Mountain View Patio or Friday from 4-6PM
* Mandatory Pre-Race Meeting at 6:20am
* Start List will be based on Fundraising and skier ability
* 2 and 4 Person Teams
* Team Prizes for Each Category / Age Prizes / Top Fundraiser Prize
* A second private race on Zip Down
* Exclusive BBQ Lunch at 10:30am
* Awards announced on patio following Lunch
Register online at 24hoursforhank.org.
24Hours for Hank is a non‐profit, tax‐exempt entity pursuant to Section 501 (c)(3). Federal Tax ID #26‐2856413. All net proceeds of the funds raised will
go directly to The Cystinosis Research Foundation to support medical research. Your gift is tax deductible. Register online at 24hoursforhank.org