March 23, 2019 5:30 AM - 9:00 PM
2400 Feet of Schweitzer - March 23, 2019!
The year, 24 Hours for Hank presents the longest vertical challenge ... 2,400 Feet of Schweitzer!
The nation's longest GS Race will start at Sky House and finish at The Outback in what promises to inspire smiles and test your endurance. Participants get the thrill of a sunrise load and racing before Schweitzer opens to public traffic!
Teams of skiers, boarders & telemarkers will ride for prizes, bragging rights and most importantly, fundraising for Cystinosis research and Hank's future!
- Race begins at 6:30am with registration opening at 5am in the Caribou Room
- Start list is based on fundraising and skier ability
- 2 and 4 person teams
- Team Prizes for each category (age prizes, top fundraiser prize, participant t-shirt)
- Second private race on ZIp Down
- Exclusive BBQ lunch
- Awards party and auction after the race with food from around the world at 6pm
- The Rub in Taps at 9pm. $10 cover charge for non-participants
For More information and to register visit: www.24HoursforHank.org
24 Hours for Hank is a non-profit, tax exempt entity pursuant to Section 501 (c)(3). Federal Tax ID #26-2856413. All net proceeds of the funds raised will go directly to The Cystinosis Research Foundation to support medical research. You gift is tax deductible.