April 1, 2022 - April 3, 2022
PNSA Buddy Werner Championships
Presented by Schweitzer Alpine Racing School (SARS)
SARS will host the PNSA Buddy Werner Championships April 1 - 3, 2022.
2022 PNSA Buddy Werner Championships Presented by Schweitzer Alpine Racing School Event Dates: April 1-3, 2022.
The Race Organizing Committee reserves the right to modify the schedule:
● Apr. 1 – Team Check in and Boys and Girls Skills Quest.
● Apr. 2 – Girls SL and Boys GS (Awards to follow in the Lazier Plaza)
● Apr. 3 – Girls GS and Boys SL (Awards to follow in the Lazier Plaza) Venue: Skills Quest – Zip Down, GS – Zip Down, Slalom - Loophole Registration:
● Registration Deadline (for athletes and coaches): March 24, 2022. Register at https://my.usskiandsnowboard.org/
● Team Seeding form must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by: March 24th . All attending coaches and athletes must be entered on team seeding form.
● Price per athlete: $275 – includes: 3 day lift ticket, race entry fee, skills quest entry fee, and swag bag.
● Ikon passes and reciprocal resorts pass program are not valid for competitors April 1-3. Ikon and reciprocal resorts pass programs are valid for parents.
● The 2022 Release must be completed prior to participation for athletes and coaches
● WhatsApp will be used for official communication. Coaches submit cell numbers on the team seeding form Parents:
● No uphill traffic permitted on Schweitzer. Access to the race venue(s) by skiing / riding only.
● Spring Fling Pass for parents and siblings $199 – valid March 14th to the end of the season. Purchase at https://www.schweitzer.com/
● Volunteers needed: volunteering opportunities are available here. Volunteer Inquiry Form Bibs: Issued daily to the team captains in the SARS Club House. Lost Bibs are $40 each. Coaches Tickets Maximum of two lift tickets per race venue will be provided (4 per team) to licensed and registered coaches. If a team has more than ten athletes per gender a third coaches’ ticket will be provided if the coach is licensed and has registered. Coaches must be licensed and register for the event here: https://my.usskiandsnowboard.org/
● Additional Coaches ticket options: Ikon and Reciprocal resorts pass program are valid.
1st TCM: March 31st @ 6:00 pm. Recurring zoom meeting Link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82392455539?pwd=NGZMalNHcmFUcERRcXNicHNEODhMZz09
SARS Club House – Beneath the Alpine Shop in the Lazier Building (opens 7:00 a.m. daily)
ROC Chair / GS COR: Jamie Landwehr - email@example.com
SL COR: Bill Brooks - BBrooks@selkirkre.com
Lodging: The listed Lodging Partners actively support youth sports and specifically ski racing in the Sandpoint Community. SARS encourages each of our visitors to support those that support us. Hotel Ruby - At the base of the mountain in Ponderay. Complimentary wax room, breakfast, meeting space, Wi-Fi, pool, and hot tub. Book by phone 208.263.5383, tell them you’re coming for the SARS ski race.