2019/20 LESSON PRICING
We know all about the anxieties that arise during the first day on the slope. Getting on and off a chair lift. Attempting your first turns and stops. We've been there ourselves. We know what it takes to turn fear into a lifelong love of our sport and we can't wait to help get you there.
For more information on these and other programs, or to make your reservation, call 208.255.3070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for Kids lessons? Head this way!
Lesson, Lift Ticket and Rental for just $45
First timers - take advantage of our Learn to Ski & Snowboard package with a group lesson, lower mountain lift ticket and rentals for just $45! You'll get fantastic instruction from one of our coaches at Schweitzer's Snowsports School and find yourself hooked for life!
After you've completed your first day on the slopes in January, keep going with our lesson programs with a discounted Day 2 and 3 any time during the rest of the season!
Ski 4 FREE in 3 First Timer Package
This program is truly designed to be quick and easy. Our progressive curriculum focuses on the basic skills you need to get down the mountain safely, at your own pace. Featuring Rossignol ski and snowboard equipment, the Ski 4 FREE in 3 ski or board package includes three days of instruction, equipment rentals and lift tickets. Sign up for the Ski 4 FREE in 3 package and start having fun on the slopes. Please note - this is a beginner package and there is a limit of 1 per person.
- $165 (includes 3 lessons of 1-2 hours, 3 lift tickets (First 2 tickets are lower lift, third is all mountain), and rentals)
- Days do not have to be consecutive
- Ages: 4+ skiers - 7+ snowboarders
- Adult Group Lessons (ages 13+) start at 10:30am & 1:30pm daily
- Kids Group Lessons start at 10:00am & 1:00pm daily - See Kids Lessons
- Lessons are approx. 2 hours
- Added BONUS - Finish the 3-step program and you get to ski or ride FREE in the Spring (dates TBD) with our Grad Card! Even better, if you Bring-a-Friend and both sign up for Ski 4 FREE in 3, you'll each get a FREE lift ticket to use any time in the season. Ask the Ski & Ride team for all the specific details!
- For more info contact us at 208-255-3070 or email@example.com.
Re-start your snowsports experience with this one-day comprehensive beginner program. It's perfect for those short on time and new to skiing or riding and is also the natural stepping stone to progress to our full mountain lessons. This is a one-day, all-inclusive package that provides a beginner lift ticket, ski or board lesson and Rossignol rental equipment.
$100 (includes 1 to 2 hour lesson, gear rental and lift ticket. Lesson only is $55)
Times: 10:30am & 1:30pm daily
For ages 12 & under, please see Kids Lessons
If you know the basics but want to be more comfortable on a wider variety of terrain this is the package for you. Designed to give you more confidence on blue runs, this is a one-day, all-inclusive package that provides a full mountain lift ticket, ski or board lesson and Rossignol equipment.
- $160 (includes 1 to 2 hour lesson, gear rental and full mountain lift ticket. Lesson only $55.)
- Ages: 13+
- Times: 10:30am & 1:30pm daily
A private lesson is the ultimate learning experience. Completely individualized instruction shortens the learning curve and allows the instructor to focus on specific areas of improvement. Perfect for ambitious beginners who want to learn one-on-one. More advanced skiers and riders can treat themselves to a private lesson and look at open bowls, steep chutes and trees in a whole different light. Conquer the mountain one skill at a time with a private instructor.
- Full Day $420 for 1-5 people
- Half Day $260 for 1-5 people
- Two Hour $200 for 1-3 people
- One Hour $110 for 1-2 people
- One Hour for 6 years & under $80 - See Kids Lessons
- Early Bird and Last Tracks $90 - Before 9:30am or after 1:30pm; any age.
- Private lessons available for Telemark and Terrain Park disciplines. Please inquire with our lessons desk for more details.
- Please reserve private lessons in advance to ensure availability. For more information on these and other programs, or to make your reservation, call 208.255.3070 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Taking a group or private lesson? Print out the release form ahead of time to save time! Just bring it with you to the Ski & Ride Center when you get to Schweitzer!
Ready to take your skiing to the next level and make some friends at the same time? Schweitzer's Nice Turns Clinic is just what you need! Improve your overall skiing game in no time with personalized coaching with the same group and the same coach!
Nice Turns coaches are specially selected for their patience and experience. This program is for skiers & snowboarders with classes available for both disciplines.
Nice Turns Clinics are for intermediate riders and above - meaning you should be able to ski comfortably and in control on green runs. Clinics are forming on any day of the week and are no smaller than 3 persons but limited to 6 skiers.
- 6-week clinic is $280 per person. The program is for adults, 18 and older and please note that space is limited to 6 skiers per clinic. Session dates: January 6 - February 16, 2020.
- 4-Week Clinic is $225 per person. Session dates: March 2 -29, 2020
Register today for free and get placed in a formed group sooner or form your own group here. Please call the Snowsports School at 208-255-3078 with any questions!
After you’ve registered, be sure to purchase the program online. You don’t want to miss out! After the March 2nd start date pricing will go up.
For those who want to experience pure skiing fun the way it used to be, cross country skiing combines the serenity of winter with the benefits of low impact cardio exercise. Explore Schweitzer's 32K of Nordic trails with an expert during a private lesson. Private lessons are available for Telemark and cross country (classic or skate) disciplines.
Schweitzer's Snowsports School can bring the exhilarating world of downhill skiing or snowboarding to athletes of all types. We have several instructors who have received specialized training in a variety of adaptive techniques and equipment. Visit our Adaptive Learning page for more information.
Schweitzer SnowSports School Cancellation Policy -
Charge for cancellation within 24 hours is 100% of lesson cost. Charge for cancellation between 24-48 hrs is 50% of lesson cost. Full Refund of lesson cost with more than 2 days’ notice. Ski 4 Free package is nontransferable, non-refundable, and is not exchangeable for any other services or goods.
For more information on these and other programs, or to make your reservation, call 208.255.3070 or email email@example.com