New Hosted Ebike Trail Tours Featuring Rad Power Bikes!
Always wanted to explore the trails around Schweitzer? Here's a great chance to see the quiet side of the mountain by bike - Ebike that is! New for this summer, Schweitzer will be offering 2-hour ebike tours departing from the village at 10am and 2pm most days of the season. Explore a 10-12 mile cross-country mountain bike loop while learning all about the flora and fauna of the region. No ebike experience necessary! Our hosts will explain how to use the Rad Power ebikes so that you can get the most out of the experience!
Weekday rides require riders sign up 24 hours in advance. Book your tour below or contact the Activity Center for more details at 208.255.3081.
- Tours start at 10am and 2pm
- 5"2" height minimum, 260 lb maximum
- Closed toe, closed heel footwear.
- Rental Deposit: Credit cards are kept on file for e bike rental. Users agree to be responsible for rental equipment and pay for any damage that may occur while using the e bike that is rented from Schweitzer Mountain Rentals.
- Weather: While a little sprinkle won't stop us from cruising the trails, trips may be cancelled due to extreme weather including thunder & lightening. Please come prepared as conditions in the mountains can and do change quickly. Full refunds available if a trip gets cancelled prior to its start.
- Physical Ability: While e biking gives a rider quite a bit of assistance, it still takes a physically fit person to ride. Persons with health conditions such as poor backs, knees or other muscular limitations should not ride. While mountain biking experience is not necessary, an adventurous spirit is!
- Terrain: Our hosted e bike rides explore our multi use trail system. Riders should be prepared to ride on uneven dirt trails with some loose rock and debris in places. We will get dusty and dirty with bright smiles!
- Cancellations: We ask for 24 hours notice to refund or rebook any pre-purchased e bike rides. If you need to cancel or rebook, please contact the Schweitzer Activity Center at 208-255-3081 and they will assist you.