Kids Lessons and Camps
Ski-4-FREE in 3 Beginner Package
This program is truly designed to be quick and easy. Our progressive curriculum focuses on the basic skills you need to get down the mountain safely, at your own pace. Featuring Rossignol development ski and snowboard equipment, the Ski 4 FREE in 3 ski or board package includes three days of instruction, equipment rentals and lift tickets. Sign up for the Ski 4 FREE in 3 package and start having fun on the slopes.
- $159 (includes 3 lessons of 1-2 hours, 3 lift tickets (First 2 tickets are lower lift, third is all mountain), and rentals)
- Days do not have to be consecutive
- Group Lessons start at 10:00am & 1:00pm daily
- Ages: 4+ skiers - 7+ snowboarders
- Added BONUS - Finish the 3-step program and you get to ski or ride FREE in the Spring (March 14th to close) with our Grad Card! Even better, if you Bring-a-Friend and both sign up for Ski 4 FREE in 3, you'll each get a FREE lift ticket to use any time in the season.
For more info contact us at 208-255-3070 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Skiing and Daycare Package for ages 4-6
Part ski camp, part adventure camp, the Children's Center offers an all day interactive experience. Our team of professional instructors combine ski lessons with a timely, indoor recreation break where the kids get to play, create art, and relax in our licensed daycare. It's a great way for parents to enjoy the mountain - knowing everyone is having fun.
- $105 full-day (includes TWO lessons per day and lunch!) Add rentals for only $15 more.
- Season Pass: $1625 includes child care all season, 2 group lessons a day (up to 40 lesson days), lunch, 2 snacks and a season lift pass for the entire season.
Ski rentals are available at the Children's Center so please arrive early to get all set. Reservations are highly recommended. The KinderKamp Package includes kids younger than 4 but requires private lessons - call for pricing.
For more information on this and other programs, or to make your reservation, call 208.255.3038 or email email@example.com.
ages 4-12 skiers & 7-12 snowboarders
If you're 4 to 12 years old and aren't afraid to have fun, then you already are a Mountain Rider at heart. Our imaginative and energetic coaches think that it's more fun when it's all about you. We meet in the morning and the adventures never end. Please arrive by 9 am to check-in. Skiers and boarders of all ability levels are welcome. Register at the Ski & Ride Center or if you would like day care options please register at KinderKamp Children's Center downstairs in the Lakeview Lodge.
The half day option is a 2 hour lesson beginning at 10am or 1pm. Tickets and rentals can be added to the lessons at a discounted rate, and a supervised lunch can also be added.
- $48 half day lesson only (available 7 days/week)
- $60 half day lesson and lift ticket ($48 for 6 & under / available 7 days/week)
- $80 half day lesson, lift ticket and rentals ($68 for 6 & under / available 7 days/week)
- Save 20% with a 10 Lesson Punch Card! $385 for 10 lessons. (Does not include lift tickets or rentals. Valid on any Mountain Rider group lesson. )
The full day option from 10am to 3pm and is available on weekends & holidays. Includes lessons from 10am-Noon, a break for lunch (meal included) from Noon-1pm and then lessons from 1-3pm.
- $80 full day lesson only (available on weekends and holidays)
- $90 full day lesson and lift ticket ($80 for 6 & under / available on weekends and holidays)
- $100 full day lesson, lift ticket and rentals (available on weekends and holidays)
New for 2015-16: The whole family can register at the Ski & Ride Center for lessons & rentals. If you would like daycare options as well please register at the Children's Center downstairs in the Lakeview Lodge.
- $70 private lesson (1 hour) for any age up to 6 years old.
- $48 group lesson (2 hours) for ages 4 - 6 years old. Lessons start at 10am or 1pm*
Considering two group lessons? Check out the KinderKamp Package instead. For less than $15 more you'll get 2 lessons, a full day of child care, lunch, and if the kids tired of skiing they head back to the Children's Center for indoor fun or a nap.
Other lesson times and rates are available. Call for details 208.255.3070
For daycare packages, rentals & lessons please download: Children's Center Registration & Release Form
For rentals & lessons: Download the Snowsports School release form.
MULTI WEEK PROGRAMS
Mountain Xplorers (ages 5-9) Multi-Day Program
Mountain Xplorers is a flexible, multi-week program that includes coaching (28 half day lesson sessions), a season pass, public race course privileges, and gear check. Sessions are available weekends and Holidays. Mountain Xplorers is recommended for kids who are skiing mostly parallel on easy blue runs and have advanced beyond green terrain most of the time.
- $499 package for ages 5-6
- $599 package for ages 7-9 when purchased before May 31st (starting June 1 $639 and starting Nov. 1 $699)
Valid every weekend from 12/17/16 - 3/26/17; plus the Christmas Holiday 12/19/16 - 1/1/17; MLK Jr. Day 1/16/17; President's Day 2/20/17
Morning Session 9:30 - 12:00
Afternoon Session 1:00 – 3:00
Mountain Xplorer coaches are specially selected for their knowledge and enthusiasm for coaching kids! Your child will ski with a similar pool of coaches and kids each time, giving them more consistency with each lesson. This program is an opportunity for your child to experience the whole mountain environment! We developed a “Playbook” with a broad variety of fun drills and skills that will improve your child’s overall skiing and will introduce them to NASTAR racing, Terrain Park and off-piste free riding! You and your child can view your child’s “Playbook” online. Prepare to Xplore! Want more details about Mtn Xplorers? Click Here!
Register now! Click here for easy online registration!
Prefer snail mail? Download, print and mail the Mtn Xplorers Registration and Release Form
Funatics (ages 7-14) 8 Week Program
Keep your kids fired up about skiing. Get them connected with a group of skiers of similar ability and spend eight weeks exploring all the mountain has to offer. The group and their coach stay together for the entire program to maximize the fun AND the learning.
Funatics is an 8 week program for skiers and snowboarders ages 7-14 who are comfortable skiing at least easy intermediate slopes. Snowboard Funatics is offered on Saturdays only. Ski Funatics is offered Saturday or Sunday. The Funatics package includes a Junior Season Pass, Gear check, Schweitzer bus pass and public race course privileges. Lessons go from 9:30am-3:30pm. Starting Jan 7 & 8 (with no classes on Presidents Weekend).
- Saturdays $499 - when purchased before May 31st (starting June 1 $539 and starting Nov. 1 $599)
- Sundays $439 - when purchased before May 31st (starting June 1 $479 and starting Nov. 1 $539)
- Preregistration required, there is a $50 Late registration fee for signups after December 19th .
- A registration form must be filled out by Nov. 25th so we can form groups with instructors and levels.
Register now! Click here for easy online registration!
Prefer snail mail? Download, print and mail the Funatics Registration and Release Form
Is Funatics or Mountain Xplorers better for your child?
For more information on these and other programs, or to make your reservation, call 208.255.3070 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apprentice Instructor Program (ages 13-17)
The perfect program for kids who are graduating out of Funatics. This 8 week program combines clinics on instructing techniques with real life lesson shadows. Participants need to be solid intermediate level skiers. This year it is only available for skiers, but we may add a snowboard option in the future if there is interest.
- Saturdays 1:00 – 3:30
- January 9 - March 5 (no class 2-13 Presidents Weekend)
- $275 including a season pass if purchased before Oct. 31st! $375 after Oct. 31, 2015. ($175 without a pass)
- Intermediate+ skiers only
- Ages 13-17
- Pre-registration required by December 15. Late registration fees may apply if space is still available.