Weather and Conditions
Last Updated: March 5, 2021 3:02 PM
It was the last of our beautiful spring days this week. Tomorrow the weather will start to change back to more seasonal temperatures and snow is in the forecast for Sunday. So grab your denim jacket for your chance to win something awesome from Oakley this weekend in our Social Media Costume Contest!
Tonight is the last Friday night for twilight skiing of the season. If you already have pre-purchased ticket, we hope to see you up here!
Don't forget that Spring Fling Passes and Season Passes are on sale now! Spring Fling Passes are limited and are selling fast, so don't miss out! If you plan to ski at least 3 more days, this is the deal for you.
- Lift Tickets are available.
- Twilight Skiing is sold out for the season.
Date specific lift tickets are available online HERE .
- Ticket availability is based on the time of this report. Ticket availability can change at any time.
- Twilight Skiing - Sold out for the season. All prepurchased "Own the Night" tickets are still valid.
- Any day that is sold out will appear grey on the date selector menu.
- Nordic skiers – you will need to pre-purchase your Nordic tickets online . If you are interested in skiing at the roundabout, the road is open.
Get Festive with Schweitzer's Social Media Weekend Costume Contest!
Every week we'll announce a theme for the upcoming weekend to style out the slopes. Individuals & groups (AND EMPLOYEES!) can post their photo or video to any of our social media platforms and use the hashtag #Schweitzerstyle for entry.
We will announce the winner on Tuesdays along with the next theme. Each week we will have an awesome prize for the winner so dig deep into those closets and dress up to win! This week's theme is Denim Days
As of February 2, 2021, Idaho is in Stage 3 of it's Covid response plan. For more details on our Covid plans, see our blog for statements from CEO Tom Chasse or our dedicated Covid health & safety page.
We are doing great with masking up in the lift lines, inside our buildings, on the busses, and everywhere that social distancing can’t be maintained this winter. We really appreciate everyone doing their part so we can ski right on through to closing day! Thanks, Schweitzer Family!
For the latest avalanche information, please visit the Idaho Panhandle Avalanche Center.