Weather and Conditions
Last Updated: February 28, 2021 3:27 PM
March into Monday!
The clouds dominated the summit today but the forecast is calling for sunshine tomorrow. With all the snow that we received this last week, conditions on the mountain are still in great shape. Now that it's March, there aren't a ton of ski days left in the season so be sure to make some plans to get out on the mountain before it's too late. Also don't forget that Spring Fling Passes and Season Passes go on sale tonight at Midnight!
- Lift Tickets are available.
- Twilight Skiing is sold out for the season.
- Ticket availability is based on the time of this report. Ticket availability can change at any time.
- Twilight Skiing - Sold out for the season. All prepurchased "Own the Night" tickets are still valid.
- Any day that is sold out will appear grey on the date selector menu.
- Nordic skiers – you will need to pre-purchase your Nordic tickets online . If you are interested in skiing at the roundabout, the road is open.
Get Festive with Schweitzer's Social Media Weekend Costume Contest!
Every week we'll announce a theme for the upcoming weekend to style out the slopes. Individuals & groups (AND EMPLOYEES!) can post their photo or video to any of our social media platforms and use the hashtag #Schweitzerstyle for entry.
We will announce the winner on Tuesdays along with the next theme. Each week we will have an awesome prize for the winner so dig deep into those closets and dress up to win!
As of February 2, 2021, Idaho is in Stage 3 of it's Covid response plan. For more details on our Covid plans, see our blog for statements from CEO Tom Chasse or our dedicated Covid health & safety page.
Schweitzer supports the Panhandle Health District's extension of their mask mandate and facial coverings are required inside any building at Schweitzer, when you are waiting in the lift lines, on any bus or public transit, while in a lesson or attending any group event and when social distancing can't be maintained. We’ve been doing a great job of mitigating the spread of Covid-19 this winter so let’s keep masking up and ride out the season healthy and strong! Thanks, Schweitzer Family!
For the latest avalanche information, please visit the Idaho Panhandle Avalanche Center.