RFID - Direct to Lift
Getting on the Lifts Just Got a Whole Lot Easier
This season, Schweitzer is going radio frequency! That's right, access to the Great Escape Quad, Basin Express, Sunnyside, Musical Chairs, and the Nordic trails will all be handled by RFID technology. Due to this change, passes and tickets are gonna look a little different! Got questions about how this all works? Here you go with some tips to make your direct to lift experience that much better!
* Your Season Pass or Lift Ticket has been loaded onto this space age encrypted card with a RFID chip inside.
* Place your card in a jacket pocket by itself. Do not place it in a pocket with cell phones, wallet items, keys, hotel cards, food wrappers, PBR cans or pocket bacon.
* Save your twist for the dance floor. Place your card on a side pocket of your jacket between shoulder and waist height.
* Piercings can be fun and all, but do not punch holes in your card. It will cause damage to the RFID antenna.
* Once you receive your card, you can skip the ticket window and head straight to the lift instead. The access gates will read your card and open if valid for the day.
* Your photo will not be printed on your card but it will be in our system. When your card is scanned at the gate, your photo will be displayed, screened, and admired by our Lifty Crew. (Yes, our Lifty Crew will still be out there crushin' it like always!)
* Save this card! Reload your card online and use it for several years. Reduces waste and adds convenience.
* Make sure you are carrying only your card when you go through the access gates. Do not carry cards for family, friends, or your personal filming crew.
* Add money to your Schweitzer season pass at the Guest Service window and save at Schweitzer outlets.
* We will issue only one card per customer. A replacement fee will apply to lost cards and remember, your card is your card. They are non transferable.