RFID - Direct to Lift
Access to the Great Escape Quad, Basin Express, Sunnyside, Musical Chairs, and the Nordic trails are all handled by RFID technology. Do you have questions about how this all works? Here you go with some tips to make your direct to lift experience that much better!
* Your Season Pass or Lift Ticket has been loaded onto this space age encrypted card with a RFID chip inside.
* Place your card in a jacket pocket by itself. Do not place it in a pocket with cell phones, wallet items, keys, hotel cards, food wrappers, PBR cans or pocket bacon.
* Save your twist for the dance floor. Place your card on a side pocket of your jacket between shoulder and waist height.
* Piercings can be fun and all, but do not punch holes in your card. It will cause damage to the RFID antenna.
* Once you receive your card, you can skip the ticket window and head straight to the lift instead. The access gates will read your card and open if valid for the day.
* Your photo will not be printed on your card but it will be in our system. When your card is scanned at the gate, your photo will be displayed, screened, and admired by our Lifty Crew. (Yes, our Lifty Crew will still be out there crushin' it like always!)
* Make sure you are carrying only your card when you go through the access gates. Do not carry cards for family, friends, or your personal filming crew.
* Schweitzer season passholders can add money to their cards at Guest Services too!
* Save this card! Reload your card and use it for several years. Reduces waste and adds convenience.
* We will issue only one card per customer. A replacement fee will apply to lost cards and remember, your card is your card. They are non transferable.
* Use the WTP code, located on the back of your card, to reload online.
Schweitzer's Lift Ticket Pick Up Boxes
Schweitzer's new Lift Ticket Pick Up Boxes are quick, convenient, and easy to use. Here's what you do to get to the lifts in no time:
1. After you purchase your lift tickets online, you'll get an automated order confirmation email with a link to the QR code/ticket.
2. When you arrive at Schweitzer, locate one of our Pick Up Boxes outside the Lakeview Lodge ticket windows or out front of the Ski & Ride Center. (You can't miss the boxes with lovely blinking lights that seem to say, SCAN ME.)
3. Using your phone or a printed copy of your email, scan the QR code. The box will print all tickets in your order onto a reusable RFID card.
4. Take that card and put it into it's own special pocket. That's now your lift ticket access and you are good to go!
Each member of your group will need to have their own RFID card.
Helpful tip – Visiting Schweitzer again? Reload your ticket online and go direct to the lift.
If your order includes a lesson, tubing or other product, please follow the separate check in directions on that print at home receipt.