Winter Ski Groups
Why Choose Schweitzer Mountain Resort?
- 2900 acres of legendary in-bounds terrain - among the largest areas in the United States!
- Gateway to 4000 acres of additional guided backcountry tours through Selkirk Powder Company, located at Schweitzer
- Easy access - just 90 miles from Spokane International Airport (GEG) via all-weather roads
- Events, activities, and dining options on-site in a vibrant resort village... If you can imagine it, we can do it!
- Just 11 miles from Sandpoint, Idaho -- voted the most beautiful small town in America.
- Bus service around Sandpoint is available through the SPOT Bus Service. The Spot Bus connects with the Schweitzer Mountain's Shuttle at the Red Barn near the base of the hill so you don't have to drive.
From comfortable lodging in the heart of our village to fantastic meals for every palate, we've got the experience to make sure all the little details are taken care of. Sit down and enjoy the break that Schweitzer can provide. Regardless of the season, we have ways to keep everyone - even teenagers - engaged!
Worried about non-skiers in your group? Don't be!
Our family-friendly Activity Center has adventures for all ages and athletic abilities! Our location in Northern Idaho is truly spectacular, and with 100% slopeside lodging and value season rates available most of the season, we can provide unmatched value and convenience for your group.
Contact the Group Sales Team at 208.263.9555, ext 2820 or email email@example.com for more!