LET SCHWEITZER TAKE YOUR ORGANIZATION BEYOND THE WALLS OF DOWNTOWN FOR SOME FRESH PERSPECTIVE AT 4700 FEET.
Whether your group is a small board of directors or a 250 member conference, we invite you to “Come Up For Some Downtime!”
Schweitzer offers year-round conference facilities in a relaxing mountain setting that set the stage for a motivational yet rejuvenating conference.
Our banquet menus feature a wide variety of culinary masterpieces, made with pride from only the freshest ingredients.
With 2900 acres to explore, there's a spot for every manager, sales person, spouse, aunt, uncle, and cousin.
You'll see that not only is Schweitzer perfect for that all-important conference, but it's also perfect for that all-important family reunion.
From comfortable lodging in the heart of our village to fantastic meals for every palate, we've got the experience to make sure all the little details are taken care of. Sit down and enjoy the break that Schweitzer can provide. Winter or summer, we have ways to keep everyone - even teenagers - engaged!
Let our team help you coordinate meeting space, lodging, food & beverage, and recreational activities -- with just one contract. For more information on bringing your association to Schweitzer contact our friendly group sales team.
CONTACT THE GROUP SALES TEAM AT 208-254-4010 X 2820 OR EMAIL MHOFMANN@SCHWEITZER.COM FOR MORE
Why Choose Schweitzer Mountain Resort?
- 2900 acres of legendary in-bounds terrain - among the largest areas in the United States!
- Gateway to 4000 acres of additional guided backcountry tours through Selkirk Powder Company, located at Schweitzer
- Easy access - just 90 miles from Spokane International Airport (GEG) via all-weather roads
- 100% Slopeside lodging at the Schweitzer Mountain Resort Village with a great hot breakfast included in all stays!
- Events, activities, and dining options on-site in a vibrant resort village... If you can imagine it, we can do it!
- Just 11 miles from Sandpoint, Idaho -- voted the most beautiful small town in America.
- Bus service around Sandpoint is available through the SPOT Bus Service. The Spot Bus connects with the Schweitzer Mountain's Shuttle at the Red Barn near the base of the hill so you don't have to drive.
Worried about non-skiing or mountain biking people in your group? Don't be! Our family-friendly Activity Center has year-round adventures for all ages and athletic abilities! Our location in Northern Idaho is truly spectacular, and with 100% slopeside lodging and value season rates available most of the season, we can provide unmatched value and convenience for your group.