Shuttles & Parking
Fall 2021 Parking
During the fall of 2021, Schweitzer's main parking lot, Lakeview, will be closed due to construction on our new hotel, Humbird. All guests are asked to please follow the bright orange signs directing you to available parking. If you need assistance accessing the village, please contact the Front Desk at 208.265.0257.
For our Lodging Guests:
Once you arrive on the mountain, you will see the bright orange signs directing you to Village Lane. Follow these signs to the top of Village Lane and park in the 15-minute lodging guest arrival zone. When you are parked, please give us a call at (208) 265-0257 and we will have a member of our team meet you to assist with check in. If you would prefer to walk up without assistance of a team member, please follow signs for the Village and Lodging access and check-in at the Selkirk Lodge.
- White Pine Guests: Please leave your luggage in your vehicle while you check in with us and we will give you further instruction during the check in process.
- Condo Arrivals: You will receive a call from us the day prior to your arrival to explain contactless check-in and your specific unit’s parking situation.
Thanks for your understanding and flexibility!
If you are interested in bringing your RV to Schweitzer during either the summer or winter seasons, please visit our RV Parking page for full details on where to park!
For the easiest access and convenience take advantage of the FREE winter mountain shuttle service from SPOT. Head to the Red Barn Park & Ride area at the base of the mountain (intersection of North Boyer & Schweitzer Mountain Road) and hop on the free bus. This service is provided by a partnership with the Selkirks Pend Oreille Transit (SPOT) bus system and riders will be able to connect directly to/from Sandpoint at the Red Barn. View SPOT's Complete Schedule.
Schweitzer Mountain Winter Shuttle
Day Schedule - 7 Days a week
- 7:00am - first bus up from Red Barn
- 7:30am - first bus down from Village
- Busses depart every half hour from both locations
- 5:00pm - last bus up from Red Barn
- 5:30pm - last bus down from Village
Fridays & Saturdays only, Starting Jan 1, 2021 until Mar 6, 2021.
- 8:00pm - last bus up from Red Barn
- 8:30pm - last bus down from Village
* Weather, road conditions, traffic and other factors may impact our bus schedule. While we make every effort to stay on time, there are no guarantees so please plan your day accordingly. *
During the winter season, premium paid parking is available at the Lakeview Lot (schedule & pricing coming soon). Complimentary parking is located on Village Lane, in the Gateway Parking Area or Fall Line Parking Area. Please be aware that parking is limited around the village area and when vehicles are directed to park in the lower lot, we will offer a complimentary shuttle from the Fall Line Parking Area to the Village. There is no dedicated ATV parking on Village Lane or any of the public parking lots.
** Once again, taking advantage of the free shuttle from the Red Barn parking lot in the winter is highly recommended. **
Selkirk Recreation District SRD Shuttle
If you have questions specific to the SRD Shuttle, please reach out to the SRD directly. Schweitzer does not have any control or authority over their decisions.
The SRD provides service to all residences above the Fire Station Roundabout during peak weekends and select holidays. Selkirk Rec. District Schedule or call 208.610.8980.
Please note, that if call volume is extremely low, the night shift may close at 10:30pm. Anyone wanting a late ride should call in advance. Thank you!