Steep Hills. Good People. And a Lake.
Now Hiring for the Winter 2023/24 Season!
Just 90 miles from Spokane, Washington, Schweitzer is located in the Selkirk Mountains of North Idaho. With 2900 skiable acres, we're the largest ski area in Idaho and Washington. Join a community of passionate ski industry pros who work hard and play even harder. Our team is consistently recognized as some of the friendliest in the biz and we've worked diligently to craft a culture of inclusivity, respect, and fun! With our master plan as our guide to the future, we're collectively channeling to grow thoughtfully, charting a course of enhancing mountain accessibility and village vibrancy.
It's an exciting time to be a part of the Schweitzer team as we just became a part of Alterra Mountain Company, a family of 17 world-class mountain destinations. We are looking for passionate individuals to join us in delivering a unique ski experience for our guests. We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about how you can be a part of the Schweitzer difference.
Not only do we have a diverse selection of employment opportunities, we also have a diverse selection of employee perks:
- All positions, excluding tipped positions, start at $14/hour or HIGHER
- Free Ikon Pass for all eligible employees
- Additional free skiing + riding privileges across the family of Alterra Mountain Company resorts for eligible employees and their dependents
- Discounted skiing + riding for friends and family of eligible employees across the family of Alterra Mountain Company resorts
- Employee housing available in Sandpoint area
- Onsite employee childcare available (limited space)
- Flexible Time Off (FTO) and Paid Time Off (PTO) policies for eligible employees to rest, relax and recharge
- Generous discounts on outdoor gear, apparel, food, lodging, etc.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short term & long-term disability insurance, EAP, HSAs, FSAs, and more for all eligible employees
- 401k plan with generous employer match
- Paid parental leave of up to 6 weeks for eligible employees
- Discounts available for equipment rentals (based on availability), retail, food, lodging, and more
- Pro-deal pricing on equipment from top outdoor brands
- Bereavement pay
- Employee transportation available
- Discounted tuition with partner online university for all Alterra Mountain Company employees to further education
Please take a look at our current offerings and if you see a role that interests you, we encourage you to apply.
For more information about working at Schweitzer, please call 208.263.9555 x2203 or email email@example.com.
Schweitzer does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, national origin, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or ability in any of its policies or programs.