Join Team Schweitzer
Schweitzer is a well-run regional resort that operates at near capacity in winter and generates a growing business in the summer. Our goal is to sustain a successful year-round destination resort, largely populated by families who will come to the mountain for the community, the outdoors, the great skiable terrain, exceptional culinary experiences, and associated summer activities. Schweitzer has worked diligently in recent years to craft a master plan to channel our efforts as we grow and develop, charting a course of enhanced mountain amenities, village improvements, and real estate development.
Schweitzer’s management team has created a distinctive culture that informs both the employee and visitor experience and it's an exciting time to be a part of the Schweitzer family and we are looking for individuals to fill open positions with us in a variety of roles, in a variety of departments.
Not only do we have a diverse selection of employment opportunities, we also have a diverse selection of employee perks:
- * All positions, excluding tipped positions, start at $12/hour or higher
- * Free season pass for part-time and full-time employees
- * Free season passes for full-time employee’s spouse or dependents
- * Discounted season passes for part-time employees spouse or dependents
- * Discounts available for ski/snowboard lessons, rentals, retail, food, lodging, day care, tubing, more.
- * Employee-only company store that includes deeply discounted clothing and gear, plus ways to get pro-deal pricing on lots of outdoor equipment.
- * Ski or ride at many Pacific NW resorts for free or at a discount
- * Bereavement pay
- * AFLAC Supplemental Accident Insurance at special group pricing
Please take a look at our current offerings and if you see a role that interests you, we encourage you to apply.
For more information about working at Schweitzer, please call 208.263.9555 x2203 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schweitzer does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, national origin, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or ability in any of its policies or programs.