September 2, 2022 - September 5, 2022
Fall Fest 2022
4 Days of Beer Tasting and Fun
The festival begins Friday afternoon with two bands and over 80 beers, ciders, seltzers, and a handful of wines. Bring your blankets as there will be live music all weekend! The beer tent will be on the tennis courts near the bottom of the Great Escape Quad so you’ll never be too far from the beer. The party continues Saturday, Sunday and Monday with 8 more bands! For the kids we’ll have the soda station where they can mix their own flavors and create wild concoctions. We’ll have arts and crafts vendors throughout the village and a food court nearby.
The ever-popular souvenir glassware will be on sale all weekend as well as several other Fall Fest souvenirs (although some will sell out). This is the final weekend of summer operations and the chairlift will be open for sightseeing, hiking and mountain biking. Or you can ride up the Great Escape Quad and visit Sky House at the top of the mountain! Call ahead and reserve your lodging for the weekend now!
Book your lodging now for the whole weekend!
Pre-purchase option closed at Noon on Sept 1, but you can still purchase glassware day of the event! Please note some styles may sell out early so be sure to have your second choice ready.
- Each glass comes with 3 drink tickets good for one full pour in your glass.
- Wine Glass: Valid for one full pour of beer or one 4oz pour of wine per ticket.
- Soda Only Rainbow Pint: Valid for soda only. No alcohol will be poured into this cup.
- Drink tickets are valid in 2022 Fall Fest glassware only.
- Must pick up at the event. No holding or mail service available.
- Extra drink tickets are available at the event.
- Online presales end at noon PST on Sept 1st.
Schedule of Events
open 11:00am - 5:00pm
(*2022/23 Winter Pass Appreciation Summer comp tickets are blacked out on event weekends – including Fall Fest)
open 4:00pm - 8:00pm Friday, 12:00pm - 7:00pm Saturday and Sunday, 12:00pm - 5pm Monday
(*Click on "beer tent" to view the beer list)
playing from 4:00pm - 8:00pm Friday, 12:00pm - 7:00pm Saturday and Sunday, 12:00pm - 5:00pm Monday
Buses (click for full schedule)
The Spot Bus will extend their route to the Red Barn all weekend!
Friday: First uphill bus from Red Barn at 3:00pm, Last Downhill bus at 8:30pm
Saturday/Sunday: First uphill bus from Red Barn at 10:00am, Last Downhill bus at 8:00pm
Monday: First uphill bus from Red Barn at 10:00am, Last Downhill bus at 5:30pm
Beer and wine packages start at $25 and up.
Soda sampling is $25 for Rainbow Pints with 3 sampling tokens.
Single beers, wine and sodas are available at an additional cost.
Music (click for links to bands, videos and more)
Live music is free!
Friday, September 2
- 4:00pm - 6:00pm: Brendan Kelty Trio
- 6:30pm - 8:00pm: The Moss
Saturday, September 3
- 12:00pm - 2:00pm: Thrown Out Bones
- 2:30pm - 4:30pm: Chris King and the Gutterballs
- 5:00pm - 7:00pm: Wes Urbaniak and the Mountain Folk
Sunday, September 4
- 12:00pm - 2:00pm: Jacob Rountree Trio
- 2:30pm - 4:30pm: Laney Lou & the Bird Dogs
- 5:00pm - 7:00pm: Moontricks
Monday, September 5
- 12:00pm - 2:00pm: Jackson Roltgen Trio
- 2:30pm - 5:00pm: Colby Acuff Band
Rooms book up quickly so make your lodging reservation online or call 208.265.0257
Schweitzer Activity Center: 208.255.3081 or firstname.lastname@example.org