Want the ease of having your comfortable RV with you while you shred? Not a problem! RV parking is welcome at Schweitzer free of charge at the fire station lot and the parking area on the other side of the round-about.
RV camper agrees and acknowledges that Schweitzer is not responsible for any damage to vehicles parked in any Schweitzer parking area, or for towing fees if RV must be moved. Schweitzer reserve the right to cancel a pass without a refund due to any violation of area policy or violation of any Federal, State, or local laws while on Schweitzer property. If you have any questions or concerns please contact Guest Services.
Schweitzer Mountain RV Parking Policy
- RV Parking is located at the fire station lot (southwest side of the roundabout) only. Please take direction from parking attendant if on duty or contact Schweitzer Public Safety before parking if you have questions.
- There are no hookup services available and RV must be self-contained.
- Maximum 3 consecutive night stay. Requests for longer stays can be directed to the parking staff of Public Safety.
- Plan your arrival & departure times for early AM or late PM. Access & egress is limited by day parking area.
- RVs may be asked to move , if requested to move, please comply.
- Open fires must be off the ground, contained and manned at all times.
- Site clean-up is the responsibility of the RV guest. Please use dumpsters provided for garbage or haul off the mountain, and do not empty waste tanks or grey water on the ground.
- RV must be occupied each night.
- All pets must be on a leash while on premises.
- No unauthorized vehicles are allowed on Schweitzer property (examples: snowmobiles and ATVs).
- Sledding is not allowed on Schweitzer property.
RV user agrees and acknowledges that Schweitzer is not responsible for any damage to vehicles parked in any Schweitzer parking area, or for towing fees if RV must be moved. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Schweitzer Public Safety or the parking staff.
Updated February 27, 2021.