April 17, 2021
Schweitzer Social Media Costume Party
Say What Now?
Let's get this party started with Schweitzer's weekly social costume party! Every Tuesday until the end of the season, we’ll announce a theme for the upcoming weekend to style out the slopes! Individuals & groups can post their photo or video to any of the following social media platforms and tag Schweitzer for entry. (See guidelines below!) Make sure to use the hashtag: #schweitzerstyle
Facebook: @Schweitzer Mountain Resort
- Photo/Video must be taken at Schweitzer & tag Schweitzer
- Must be posted between Saturday and midnight Sunday - Winners will be contacted by Tuesday
- Must be appropriate & Covid friendly
- One entry per person/Handle/etc per week
- One prize per winning post
- Your posted photo/video may be reposted by Schweitzer Mountain Resort
- Judging criteria includes originality, relevance to theme, stoke inspiring, overall flare
- Employees are eligible!
Winners will be announced on Tuesdays!
Prizes from Smith, Rossignol, Oakley and more. May include any of the following: Goggles, backpacks, helmets, ski poles, bluetooth speakers, hoodies, T-shirts, etc.
Disclaimer: Wearing atypical ski attire in winter weather can cause smiles, frostbite, laughter, hypothermia, googly eyes, trench foot, etc.
Be smart, be safe, have fun.
Costume Theme for Weekend of March 6 & 7
Theme is Denim Days. Prize is your choice of a helmet or goggles from Oakley! Winner will be announced Tuesday, March 9!
Ready? Set? DRESS UP!