December 23, 2020 - December 24, 2020
Ski with Santa
Rip it Up with the Big Guy
Enjoy a few runs with Santa on Dec 23 and Dec 24!
Santa will be skiing around Schweitzer before he begins his travels around the world! On Wednesday, December 23 you can catch Santa on the slopes with Mrs. Claus between 1pm and 3:30pm. He’ll be cruising around several beginner and intermediate runs so be on the lookout! He’ll have candy to pass out to all the GOOD girls
On Thursday, Christmas Eve, Santa & Mrs. Claus will be back out on the snow. This is a great photo opportunity and is free for the whole family. The balloon parade leaves at 2pm to ski down Midway and arrives in the village a few minutes later. Beginner skiers are welcome but must be able to turn and stop. At 3pm Santa will
be back out on the slopes for some last minute turns before he heads to work delivering toys across the globe.
- 1:00pm - 1:45pm: Santa will ski and visit the children on Musical Chairs
- 1:45 - 2:30pm: Santa will be riding Stella and the Cedar Park Express
- 2:30 - 3:30pm: Santa will finish the day on the Basin Express and Midway Runs
- 12:30 - 1:30pm: Santa will ski and visit the children on Musical Chairs and in the village
- 1:45pm: Meet up with Mr. and Mrs. Claus at the top of NASTAR Course to get a balloon and prepare for the balloon parade (Masks Required).
- 2:00pm: Let the Parade Begin! The group will ski in formation down Midway following Mr. & Mrs. Claus. This is a great photo opportunity!
- 2:30 - 3:30pm: Mr. & Mrs. Claus will catch some last minute turns before heading off to deliver presents.