Want the ease of having your comfortable RV with you while you shred? Not a problem! RV parking is welcome at Schweitzer for only $20 per night in the Gateway Lot. Please register with a parking attendant (while they are on duty) upon arrival or with Guest Services and you'll be all set!
2019/20 Schweitzer Mountain RV Parking Policy
- RV Parking is located at the north end of the Gateway parking lot only . Please take direction from parking attendant when on duty.
- There are no hookup services available and RV must be self-contained.
- Maximum 3 consecutive night stay . Requests for longer stays can be directed to the parking staff.
- Please have RV permit clearly visible in driver’s side front window, while at Schweitzer.
- Plan your arrival & departure times for early AM or late PM. Access & egress is limited by day parking area.
- RVs may be asked to move , if requested to move, please comply.
- $20 per night fee (permit) or RV season parking pass required for RV parking.
- Season RV Parking Passes are available through Guest Services.
- Open fires must be off the ground, contained and manned at all times.
- Site clean-up is the responsibility of the RV guest . Please use dumpsters provided for garbage or haul off the mountain, and do not empty waste tanks or grey water on the ground.
- RV must be occupied each night.
- All pets must be on a leash while on premises.
- No unauthorized vehicles are allowed on Schweitzer property (examples: snowmobiles and ATVs).
- Sledding is not allowed on Schweitzer property.
RV Pass holder agrees and acknowledges that Schweitzer is not responsible for any damage to vehicles parked in any Schweitzer parking area, or for towing fees if RV must be moved. Schweitzer reserve the right to cancel a pass without a refund due to any violation of area policy or violation of any Federal, State, or local laws while on Schweitzer property. If you have any questions or concerns please contact Guest Services.